Categories
Community

INMATE LOCATOR

JEFF COWAN INMATE LOCATOR DIRECTORY I have a great deal of compassion for the family, so-called friends, enemies and future enemies of career criminal offender Mr. Jeffrey Robert Cowan. Now that he is a registered sex offender on probation I predicted that Jeff would not last long on the outside. In the interest of public…

Categories
Community

DEATH WISH

Law of Attraction or Karma? Jeff Cowan was just released from two months of incarceration and now he has to register as a sex offender. This blog will attempt to answer the question, is his downfall the law of attraction or is it karma? Jeff appears to be working hard to become a homeless criminal…

Categories
Community

LAW OF ATTRACTION

Jeff Cowan worked hard to become a gay sex offender and now he is working hard to become homeless. We become the average of the five people we spend the most time with. If you hang out with gay sex offenders you will become a gay sex offender. Jeff Cowan worked hard to become a…

Categories
Community

Gay Sex Offender Directory PROPOSAL

Should there be a separate gay sex offender directory in the desert? Men who have sex with other men quite naturally prefer to self-segregate themselves from the non-gay world. They have their own gay bars, gay resorts, gay events and even gay A.A. meetings. There are even resort towns such as Palm Springs and Lake…

Categories
Community

If Cowan violates probation he goes to state prison for two years

Jeff Cowan Sex Offender Preregistration Information. On August 3, 2021, Jeffrey Robert Cowan pled guilty to all eight criminal charges filed against him in Riverside County Superior Court. Judge Otis Sterling, III informed him that if he violates his probation he will be sent to prison for two and a half years. Mr. Cowan will…

Categories
Community

LAKE HAVASU MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO SIX CHARGES IN RIVERSIDE COUNTY

Request for Riverside County District Attorney’s Office to please investigate Jeff Cowan‘s failure to register as a sex offender. Dear Michael Hestrin, Riverside County D.A.: AUGUST 28, 2021 Riverside County District Attorney UPDATE: On August 3, 2021, in Dept. 3T, Indio Larson Justice Center, Indio, California, Defendant Cowan pled guilty to Case numbers INM2005742; SWM2102545;…

Categories
Community

Westside Hope Center

Live in person meetings of N.A., A.A. and Al-Anon. Today is Sunday, usually my biggest day for community and socialization. I was really looking forward to the re-opening of the world. The Delta surge has put a halt to my plans. Now I am feeling really lonely for live in person meetings with my tribe.…

Categories
Community

Live Audio of Court Hearings

Virtually Attend Jeff Cowan’s Hearing Live Streamed from the Larson Justice Center. Why didn’t I do my own research into online hearings at the Larson Justice Center? Because I relied upon F.D.’s wrong information. From now on I am going to stop relying on F.D. for information. F.D. talks like he is an expert on…