Categories
Community

Ubiquitous White Minivan For Sale

10-12-2019 Update: SOLD TO CARMAX The vehicle was sold to Carmax in Ontario, California for $14,000 and a Lyft back home to Covina. It was well worth it. Carmax deserves to make a few dollars off of my tree stained dirty vehicle. Carmax didn’t say anything about the bed I left in it all they…

Categories
Community

Ben Frank

Benjamin Franklin Was the Original Blogger Benjamin Franklin is one of my idols. I worship Ben on an almost daily basis with this blog. Ben Franklin got in trouble blogging when he was a teenager working for his brother. Ben sent letters to his brother’s newspaper in which Ben pretended to be a woman. The…

Categories
Community

New Direction

Fork In The Road There is a fork in the road and I have chosen the path less traveled. As I leave my wicked ways further and further behind the road gets narrower and narrower. Naked lunch is a term coined by Jack Kerouac. Naked lunch is that frozen moment in time when you take…

Categories
Community

The Institution of Homosexuality Has Been Corrupted

If you are a homosexual protecting gay offender John Herriot then you are supporting the corruption of homosexuality If you are a homosexual protecting gay sex offender John Herriot then you are being groomed into becoming a pedophile yourself. By attending California Men Enjoying Naturism (CMEN) events this year you are supporting the business of…

Categories
Community

How Many Degrees From John Herriot Are You?

Jeff Cowan is only one degree from Registered Pedophile John Herriot Who is Jeff Cowan? He lives at 2617 Titan Ln in Lake Havasu City Arizona. Jeff Cowen helped John Herriot personally serve his nuisance lawsuit in 2017. In other words Steven B. De La Cruz is two degrees from registered child sex trafficker and…

Categories
Community

Personally Serving Documents When Not Legally Required Is Indicative of Herriot’s Deception

Personal Service of Default Judgment is Not Required Last week I was trying to figure out how to escape from West Covina, California when the doorbell rang. It was Steve Delacruz personally serving me with a copy of John Herriot’s unenforceable default judgment. Plaintiff is not legally required to personally serve a default judgment upon…

Categories
Community

A Convicted Pedophile Has Infected Naturism

Who Is John Herriott? California Men Enjoying Naturism founder Herriott is an excellent example of the 70 year-old American pedophile entrepreneur in action. John Herriott uses his fake youth league baseball uniform business to lure parents and children into the Mexican Boylover Club. Mr. Herriott and his associates are international child sex traffickers based in…

Categories
Community

I Just Want To Move

All I Want to Do is Be Skinny Getting Skinnier My new practice is to be skinny getting skinnier. All I want to do is get skinnier and skinnier. This week the cardiology nurse pointed out that I have lost 15 pounds. My weight is 142 pounds with my clothes on! This fact motivates me…