Categories
Community

Removing the Mote From My Eye

“Doctor my eyes . . . ” -Jackson Browne Prayer and hot compresses finally released a speck of something that the desert wind blew into my eye three long weeks ago! What a relief to have pain-free clear vision again. There is a problem with my medical insurance because I move around a lot. I…

Categories
Community

Pattern Your New Life In The Early Morning Birth of Consciousness

New Pattern For Living   Vincent Van Gogh was a tragic soul who drifted in and out of both society and mainstream religion. When he was twenty-three years old he simply willed himself to become a painter. Van Gogh had some early art training but his main strength was his passion which was unfortunately fueled…

Categories
Community

EMOTIONS ARE BRAIN FERTILIZER: The Brain Learns, Grows and Evolves During Novel or Emotional Experiences

THE NEURON AND THE┬áNERVOUS SYSTEM Each neuron is three-dimensional, elastic and amorphous, just waiting for your desired application. Birth. School. Work. Death. A neuron can communicate with thousands of other neurons in a three-dimensional, elastic, and amorphous manner. The neuron is the basic component and the neural network is the brain.┬áThe nervous system senses the…

Categories
Community

WHAT’S FOR SUPPER? The Pizza of Spirituality or the Cheeseburger of Religion?

New Biblical Research Indicates That The Christ Avatar Did Not Believe in Cheeseburgers When you finally eat from the gluten free anchovy pizza of Christ consciousness you become immune to religion and the red meat Velveeta cheeseburgers served at most churches. Jesus never went to church. The one time Jesus got close to church he…

Categories
Community

BEYOND LOVE AND HATE: What Color is Your Spiritual Experience?

Spiritual Experience Opens the Gate Beyond Good and Evil God is a spiritual experience of universal consciousness and not an arbiter of right and wrong. God is either your own immediate spiritual experience in the here and now, or there is not God for your consciousness. God consciousness and Christ consciousness means you have become…

Categories
Community

THE FINAL FRONTIER: Emotional Literacy

Emotional Literacy Simply becoming more and more aware of your emotions is the first step towards emotional literacy and self-mastery. Do you react from animal instinct or do you respond with emotional intelligence? The next time someone gets in your face try pausing for a nanosecond. Take your emotional pulse and temperature. Connecting to cosmic…

Categories
Community

You Are an Experiencer, Not a Lazy Suzan Limiting Label

Men Who Have Sex With Men is the New Gay You are an experiencer not a label. You must have your own experience in order to learn. You can’t just call yourself a guitar player until you have played guitar for at least a few months or so. You can’t call yourself gay or bisexual…

Categories
Community

RECOGNIZE, RELEASE & REPLACE: The Four Sources of Validation

RECOVER INNER-SENSE: Recognize, Release & Replace External Validation With Internal Validation   Teach young adults to recover from the emotional trauma of loss of innocence by helping them learn to appreciate their unique individuality and even their more edgy idiosyncrasies. If vampire movies resonate with your female age 17 to 23 demographics then communicate by…