Categories
Community

Protected: I CHOSE THE LOCATION OF MY HOME BASED UPON: Agape International Spiritual Center in Culver City

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

Categories
Community

Born

Being Born   I am truly being born again. That term “born again” was big when I was back in college at Cal State Northridge. I was born again then and I am born again now. I am a born again natural man of God. I am letting God tell me what to do…

Categories
Community

If I Am Pure Objective Consciousness Then I Am Not Form

I Am Pure Consciousness   I am pure consciousness like the flame of a candle basking in the luminosity of its’ own reflection. My sexuality has been purified by pure white light God consciousness. I went on a Craigslist date to an Indian sweat lodge ceremony and was transformed. I am consciousness and nothing else.…

Categories
Community

Are You Ready to Accept God’s Perfect Reconciliation or Do You Just Want Someone to Feel Sorry for You?

Reconciliation God is combing my DNA like I used to comb my hair when I had it. I am remembering my eternal essence by allowing myself to be drenched in God’s perfect reconciliation. ¬†I have turned away from the darkness of ten years of homosexuality this Labor Day 2015. ¬†Although I may never enjoy the…

Categories
Community

COSMIC COMMITMENT

Agape Freedom Path I found my ultimate teacher seven years ago at Agape Freedom Path. My transformation into a practitioner of Christ consciousness began with just seeing the cover of “Infinite Supply” by Joel S. Goldsmith. Last night I participated in Freedom Path for the first time in five years and once again I am…

Categories
Community

I AM Free to Become Who I Truly Am

I AM  I Am finally free to authentically become who and what I really am. I decided a long time ago that to be sexually successful I would not tell anyone I was bisexual. I told gay people I was gay and I told straight people I was straight. I knew I was bisexual, it…

Categories
Community

Free to Be in a Relationship With God

Relationship With God is All I Want and Need   Loving God is at the forefront of my consciousness. Not just because today is Sunday and I went to first service at Agape. Not because I streamed the second service. I am in a relationship with God because that is all that works for me.…

Categories
Community

I Am In Love With God and Every Night is Date Night at Agape in Culver City

SINGLES GOING STEADY: In Love With God   I am in love with God and we live together. We co-habitate. God and I are a monogamous couple these days. It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon before Labor Day Weekend. Labor Day was one of my father’s favorite holidays. Therefore Labor Day became one of…