Categories
Community

Social Skills Were Survival Skills That Enabled Neanderthals to Live in Cold Northern Climates

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] Who Invented Social Skills? Social skills were invented by cavemen to keep warm together during harsh winters in cold northern climates. In order to evolve as a species we learned to live socially as a survival advantage. Safety in numbers. Numbers make things complex. As…

Categories
Community

Qualities of Unconditional Love and Forgiveness

What is a Christ Consciousness Teacher? Spiritual giantĀ Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) taught that Christian clairvoyance and Christ consciousness were developed through intuition, imagination and inspiration. A good Christ consciousness teacher can help you to reorganize your emotions into a spiritual framework. Denise Klein in Malibu helped me to develop a spiritual emotional system in which I…

Categories
Community

Yoga, AA Meetings and Senior Centers Are Good Emotional Health Community Resources

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] What Are Some Emotional Health Community Resources? AA meetings, yoga classes, and senior centers are excellent emotional health community resources that are available to everyone. You do not have to be over age sixty to take advantage of the resources available at senior centers but…

Categories
Community

Christian Community vs. Christ Consciousness

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] Christian Community Now that I have my own cosmic Christ consciousness what I really desire is Christian community. Christian community is all that I really get from Agape International Spiritual Center in Culver City. Now I need to find Christian fellowship or something like it…

Categories
Community

Spiritual Community is the Important Social Model

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”] Spiritual Community is Much More Important Than Any So-Called Gay Community Too much reliance on other people for validation can be problematic. I am living in a totally gay city called Palm Springs and it gets to be emotionally flat. The spiritual community down here in the desert pales by…

Categories
Community

Protected: Coffee

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

Categories
Community

THE INTERNET KILLED THE GAY BAR: Is there really such a thing as the Gay Community anymore?

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] Where is the Gay Community? Is there really such an animal as the gay community? Do we really need a separate community for unrepressed and liberated individuals? Do you want to isolate yourself with people exactly like you just to have a good time? For…

Categories
Community

HIGHER MATH: Unabomber or Atom Bomb Inventor? Orgasmic Potential is the Determining Factor

Orgasmic Potential ARE YOU USING THAT COLLEGE DEGREE? Ted Kaczynski Couldn’t Get Laid and Albert Einstein Could Ted Kaczynski was a brilliant physicist and professor at Harvard. Prof. Kaczynski lacked the emotional and sexual intelligence to get his basic human needs met. He didn’t take the time to engage women at an emotional or social…