Categories
Community

THE INTERNET KILLED THE GAY BAR: Is there really such a thing as the Gay Community anymore?

[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] Where is the Gay Community? Is there really such an animal as the gay community? Do we really need a separate community for unrepressed and liberated individuals? Do you want to isolate yourself with people exactly like you just to have a good time? For…

Categories
Community

HIGHER MATH: Unabomber or Atom Bomb Inventor? Orgasmic Potential is the Determining Factor

Orgasmic Potential ARE YOU USING THAT COLLEGE DEGREE? Ted Kaczynski Couldn’t Get Laid and Albert Einstein Could Ted Kaczynski was a brilliant physicist and professor at Harvard. Prof. Kaczynski lacked the emotional and sexual intelligence to get his basic human needs met. He didn’t take the time to engage women at an emotional or social…

Categories
Community

Protected: Making it all up in California

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

Categories
Community

Subjective Truth Prayer: Kamala Harris at Agape

Spending a blissful Sunday live streaming Agape listening to subjective truth. Practicing subjective truth prayer. Reading Osho. Rebelling. I’ve been up since six a.m. praying, meditating, blogging and listening to all three Agape services. Creating perfect reality. Sexting my Mandingo about hooking-up this evening. Standing on my head practicing naked yoga in the backyard listening…

Categories
Community

Protected: Gay Sex Community Party: MASCULINE MEN GONE WILD FOR $20!

Categories
Community

Protected: Gay Healing Intimacy – Don’t Make Love Without It

Categories
Community

Protected: Palm Springs Spiritual Services – Rev. Hank Bates Now Digital Only

Categories
Community

NDE 101: Your Final Hour – Holding That Consciousness For An Eternity

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE 101:    Choose wisely what you are holding in consciousness during your final days and hours of life because you will be experiencing that for a long, long time. In my third NDE I learned that my sexual karma was controlling my destiny. Now it is my job to go deeper…